Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Face powder, does it have a name?

Right now all I wear is eyeliner and mascara, but I want to look into getting some face powder (mainly to cover up the worst of my acne) but I don't know what it's called and I don't think they just call it ';powder';. I DON'T want foundation tho, that stuff's gross. :P


thanks!Face powder, does it have a name?
You got it. Its called loose powder. You'd probably really like mineral foundations. They're light, comfortable and natural looking.





Depending on what your budget is, there's lots of places to buy online. If you can afford it, my favorite is bare minerals and this is great, i highly recommend it: http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jh鈥?/a> comes with the brushes, foundation color, mineral veil (sooo awesome), warmth and a how to dvd to help you out. If you're looking for something less expensive here's some options: http://www.target.com/Powder-Cosmetics-B鈥?/a>Face powder, does it have a name?
yea it is facial powder (try concealer put just on the acne parts and then rub of with hand it looks totally natural and nothing on it)
Maybelline has a powder called Dream Matte Powder, it has really nice coverage so that would be great if you have acne.

No comments:

Post a Comment