Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Thinking of switching my face powder..any suggestions?

Right now i'm using MAC studio fix powder...the problem is it's so thick and doesn't mix well with the hot summer temperatures. I've only ever used powder, I have very clear skin and am looking for a thinner powder that still evens out my skin tone. Any suggestions?Thinking of switching my face powder..any suggestions?
I use Flirt! Pressed Powder from Kohls. It is the only powder I have ever used. I don't need foundation and I absolutely love the powder. I have been using it for 3 years and 2 of them were filled with breakouts. I love how it's light; I don't feel like I am wearing makeup at all. It helps keep away shine to some degree, but you need oil blotting papers if you are gonna be in the sun all day. I use a light moisturizer with SPF 15 under it and I get great coverage. It is 14 dollars and works just as well as MAC! This is a great product!!Thinking of switching my face powder..any suggestions?
I use the same foundation and have the same problem sometimes. Try using Clinique almost powder makeup. It's great because it provides sheer coverage and it has SPF for the summer!
I would definitely recommend Clinique Stay-Matte Sheer Pressed Powder it might be a little costly but its one of the best powders I have ever had ! :]
Ovaltine chocolate milk powder works wonders.

No comments:

Post a Comment