Wednesday, July 28, 2010

When using minerals powder how do you get it to look more naturally blended and not powder stuck on your face?

use a dense brush (kabukis are usually the ones used) or a flat top brush. You have to bufff it onto the skin, there are videos on youtube that can show it better than i can explain it lol.





also remember to put a little on the brush and swirl it in but then tap off excess. the excess will make it look powdery because there's too muchWhen using minerals powder how do you get it to look more naturally blended and not powder stuck on your face?
I apply a primer before I use my mineral foundation - Halo.





I apply the foundation witha kabuki brush, then dust off the excess. Then, I use my hands and rub all over my face very lightly to ensure there is no remaining dust on my face. I find the primer helps it stick better and allows the excess to be removed easier.When using minerals powder how do you get it to look more naturally blended and not powder stuck on your face?
I have never used minerals powder before but covergirl powder seems to do this too. I find that in about 1/2 an hour to an hour it disappears though-I suppose it soaks into the skin or something.. Does yours still appear powder like throughout the day? In that case I wouldnt know.
Try using a large blush brush..


just swirl your blush brush in the mineralized powder you have.. and buff it into your face.. by buff i mean making circular motions on your face..





or you could try a kabuki brush.. that works quite well.


Hope i helped! :)
put the brush in (not to hard) then get another brush and brush the other brush against that brush, then brush the 2nd brush on your checks and then brush against the side of your eyes and a bit down to your chin x it gives u a more natural effect x
use a kabuki brush and blend it in well.

No comments:

Post a Comment