Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Can face powder expire?

I found this powder that I kept for 3 yrs, never used. It smells good and i put on some already. Does it ever expire though?Can face powder expire?
I think if they are brand new you should be ok but after you start using them I know you are adding bacteria and it grows fast... I'm not possitive if it hasn't been used before but it seems like powder should be alright.





I'd buy a new one anyway because the way they are making powders has changed and they are better for your skin now.Can face powder expire?
yes!!! you should only keep it for a couple months otherwise it grows bacteria and can make your face breakout
Loose powder has a shelf life of roughly two or three years, as it's a great place for bacteria to grow.





If it hasn't been used, though, you should be fine for now, but buy a new one soon.
Si! You need to throw away all of your makeup every three months. If you don't, mold and bacteria begans to build up and will cause your skin to break out, and could even make you sick. Plus, with foundation it will kinda . . . ';discolor'; I guess you would say lol. It's pretty, brand new look will turn into a sort of dirty look. Definatly throw away your makeup at least every three months.
  • eye liner
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment