Friday, July 30, 2010

Physicians Formula--> Mineral wear face powder?

What are your opinions?Physicians Formula--%26gt; Mineral wear face powder?
i use it...but im not a big fan only cause i have the bronzer and wen i apply it on my cheek...it just makes a blob and it wont spread and i have a new one now and it works better than physicians formula...Physicians Formula--%26gt; Mineral wear face powder?
Physicans formula is def. really GOOD! I love it, but I like Bare Minerals. If you want something mineral and cheap try L'oreal
i love it! escpecially if ur prone to breakouts, i used to use like cover girl or revlon ect, and my fface would be covered in lil pimples, but i switched to this and am now zit free because its oil free, talc free, and non comegenic (sp?) so it doesnt clog pores, but still coveres very well. its the only thing ill wear on my face, plus compared to bare mineral (which is like the same thing) it affordable!
I like it. I use a bigger, fluffier brush than the one that came with it and it goes on nicely. Make sure you tap the brush to get any excess off before applying.

No comments:

Post a Comment