Monday, November 21, 2011

Putting baby powder on my face?

My friend has a Johnson and Johnsons baby powder compact. Does anyone know where to buy it from? It's pink and white if that helps. And will it control shine on my face?


Thanks:)Putting baby powder on my face?
y dont u ask that friend only .....its easierPutting baby powder on my face?
Probably in most pharmacies but make sure it doesnt have any talc in it...if it does make sure you dont breath any in because it causes cancer (of the ovaries and much more)





answer mine please :)


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;…
ummm,you could get that from walmart/walgreens,but i'd recommend blotting sheets because they are less abraisive.:)
Try walmart in the comsemtics section
drugstore.com








Or if you live in





America : Walmart ,





Britain : superdrug , boots
Umm , I never heard of that. You should try blotting sheets.
try walmart

No comments:

Post a Comment