Monday, November 21, 2011

I burned the cheek area of my face(2nd degree) & would like to know when it is safe to use mineral powder?

this happened a week ago and I treated it at first with silvadine ointment, now just basetracin and would appreciate an answer from a medical person.I burned the cheek area of my face(2nd degree) %26amp; would like to know when it is safe to use mineral powder?
yes,try a LITTELof itI burned the cheek area of my face(2nd degree) %26amp; would like to know when it is safe to use mineral powder?
NO
no but i know if you can get ahold of a aloe vera plant and put that on your face it will help it heal super fast i had bad grease burns and i put aloe vera plant on my body and by the time i got to the hospital i didnot have a red place on my body it really works trust me
I am not a medical person, but I know that applying makeup or other cosmetics to a burn is not a good idea. Don't apply anything that will not allow your skin to breathe or anything that could draw an infection. Burns need to be kept clean. Follow your doctors advise to the letter when it comes to burns.


Being a redhead and in the sun long before sunblock was introduced and a few burns from cooking, I have some experience in this department.

No comments:

Post a Comment