Monday, November 21, 2011

Good pressed powder for acne prone face?

i have this acne in my face and now im planning to buy a good pressed powder to kinda hide it and make it look more beautiful but looking natural....whats a good brand of make up? Help me please..my face now is kinda dry and flaky cus its cold...and I need you guys to sugest some good moisturizers..Thabk you in advance ....ARIGATOU TOMADACHIGood pressed powder for acne prone face?
http://www.acne-advice.com/products/skin鈥?/a>Good pressed powder for acne prone face?
Bare Minerals, I.D. makeup, or anything natural. Don't get anything with other chemicals or stuff added to it. I use the I.D. stuff on days were I look sick and no one has ever noticed I even wear anything.
1) heart you for using Japanese





2) use Physician's Formula pressed powder or Physician's Formula beads. They have minerals and such to hide acne and resist future breakouts.

No comments:

Post a Comment