Monday, November 21, 2011

I Put baby powder on my face to give me nice glow and light color but it only stays for like 10 minutes!??

I put baby powder on my face in the morning and it my face has a nice color! Absoutely LOVE iT! i look like a doll! but by the time its the 2nd period in school it ALL goes away! and my face looks horrible!! How can i get the powder to stay on all day? Please Help!!


Thanks!!! :)I Put baby powder on my face to give me nice glow and light color but it only stays for like 10 minutes!??
try putting on lotion or a liquid cover up before so it will stay better.I Put baby powder on my face to give me nice glow and light color but it only stays for like 10 minutes!??
Try MAKE up! There are some to make the face glow better and more naturally
Why would you want put baby powder on your face...? Just use normal face powder.
You should bring it to school with you, and reaply it throughout the day! Or just buy regular light foundation..(not the cheap stuff)
That would be really difficult to do. I have tried this before. Its because the oils in your skin soak it up. Just use ';bare minerals'; makeup, it has much of the same effect. Promise.
keep putting it on thoughout the day!
try using a lotion before you put it on. that way it goes into your skin a little bit, and use a reeeaaallly light powder instead of baby powder. like an albino loose face powder.
  • lower eye liner
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment