Monday, November 21, 2011

I have an oily face...what sort of liquid foundation/powder should i use?

I have a really oily face so what sort of liquid foundation and powder do you recommend. The powder and liquid I usually use ends up dissolving after about an hour.I have an oily face...what sort of liquid foundation/powder should i use?
Maybe you should you some sort of treatment on your face...


I found this off a magazine.


Proativ Solution Revitalizing Toner $34.95 (AUD)


L'Oreal Paris Pure Zone Deep Purifying Gel Wash $10.95 (AUD)


Cetaphil Oily Skin Cleanser $9.99 (AUD)


Neutrogena Oil-Free Daily Scrub $13.99 (AUD)





Did You Know...


Washing your face more than twice a day might be making your skin oiler.





Try masks like these:


http://beauty.about.com/od/skinflaws/a/f鈥?/a>


http://www.associatedcontent.com/article鈥?/a>





Or buy any of these:


http://www.thebodyshop.com.au/SubCategor鈥?/a>


http://www.thebodyshop.com.au/Product.as鈥?/a>





Or if you don't want any of that here's what you asked for:


http://www.thebodyshop.com.au/Product.as鈥?/a>





Hope that helps....I have an oily face...what sort of liquid foundation/powder should i use?
I would suggest getting the oiliness under control first wit a good skincare regimen. It is key in beginning to control the oil in your skin.





I have had great luck with kms mineral essentials. It has controlled oil better for me than the other brands I have tried. I don't impress easily, but this stuff is amazing. My makeup stays on until I take it off late in the evening.
Have you ever hear of Artistry庐? it's the best selling internet makeup and it's warranted or your money back within 180 days. i'll give you the link so you can compare the brands. its





http://dloperena.qbeautyzone.com/
Since you have oily skin, I would recommend forgetting about wearing ANY type of liquid foundation. Liquid will just make your face even more oily, and I find that most people don't look as natural when they wear liquid as they do when they wear a powder foundation. The type of powder foundation that I use is call MAC studio fix http://www.maccosmetics.com/templates/pr鈥?/a> . It gives great coverage, and will take away any shine on your face that is cause by your oily skin. I have also found that it cleared my skin up as opposed to what most foundations do which is make you break out. It also lasts all day, I rarely have to do touch ups. Hope this helps!
well dont use any compacted foundation, oil is used to keep it compact, always use a loose powder and NEVER a liguid cover up. I love bare minerals, try Larenim bare minerals, amazing stuff and it will even clean out your pores without xpanding them
I joke with all my friends that on a hot day you could slap a slice of potato on my cheek and have a chip in no time!





I have ALWAYS been an oil slick. About two years ago, I went to the Clinique counter and began their 3-step skin care system. I went there b/c as a teen my Dr recommended their face soap to me (I had bad acne).





Oh, I'm now in my 30's BTW.





It doesn't matter what type foundation/powder you use - if you don't balance your skin, it will always dissolve within a couple of hours.





I use the Clinique bar soap for oily skin, follow with the #4 clarifying liquid and then Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel - 2 times per day. I also use their Super Fit foundation and set it with loose powder.





Seriously - it has done amazing things for my skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment