Monday, November 21, 2011

My face tends to get OILY. can anyone suggest a powder or somthing to help?

it makes me feel unconfident sometimes that my face gets so oily. i dont get that many zits-but i am a youg teenager so there is a possibilty. is there any type of powder that can give my face a flawless,nonoily complection?? please recomend the brand.


best answer will be givenMy face tends to get OILY. can anyone suggest a powder or somthing to help?
Oily face...I can totally relate. I recomend 'Physicians Formula' Make-up. I'm obsessed with it and I can't go out in public unless I'm wearing it. You can just simply buy it at Target. It's not expensive or anything and it really works. It hides any sign of oil on your face. It's about 10$ but it lasts a long time and that's really cheap for powder.





Oh here's something you should know if it's your first time wearing powder. Depending on how much you put on, the lighting in the bathroom can make it look like too much. Florescent lights make make-up seem like too much when out in the real light it looks just fine.





I personally glob the powder on. It hides any natural color of the cheeks, but that can sometimes be really pretty. Like a doll face. If you add blush you look even more like a doll.





BTW do not use any liquid make-up. It will make your face more oily.





Also, there's strips that can take away oil from the face. You have this little tiny pocket sized box that holds all these strips. During the day you can wipe your face with them and it will soak up all the oil. It works well....=)My face tends to get OILY. can anyone suggest a powder or somthing to help?
em





like you i have oily skin I use Coonobabe Pepino cleanser followed by their Manzanillo toner. After washing,, pat dry with a clean towel, then use the toner, applying toner with a cotton pad, and allow to air dry. this is what i've used for the past year to keep my skin oil and pimple free. however in summer I have to repeat this process 2-3 times to keep the oil at bay for obvious reasons.





for powder they have their happy endings powder which I also use. so I hope this helps....;)


http://www.coonobabe.com


btw: if you need further assistance just email the experts at Coonobabe. They have experts waiting to answer your questions.
instead of powder, i use clean and clear oil blotting sheets. they work REALLY well. and they get rid of oil they don't just cover it like powder will. plus it won't feel as heavy.
try using an oil control moisturizer.


try MAC's oil control lotion, it works really well at keeping oil to a minimum,


as far as powder goes i love MAC's blot powder.


good luck!
any mineral powder, the minerals are great for your skin and wont get oily cause there all oil free

No comments:

Post a Comment