Monday, November 21, 2011

Has anyone tried the new mineral powder items from Mary Kay? And if you have did it make your face burn?

not the mary kay kind, but i love bare minerals!Has anyone tried the new mineral powder items from Mary Kay? And if you have did it make your face burn?
You mean an irritated burn....or it lets you get sunburn?


But I love it, it gives me AWESOME coverage. I have a lot of redness in my face, and it covers it. I get compliments on my skin for the first time ever!Has anyone tried the new mineral powder items from Mary Kay? And if you have did it make your face burn?
No. All of Mary Kay skincare is excellent for sensitive skin. It feels great. I would imagine that of all the products the mineral foundation would be the l;ast thing that would cause iritation.





My director has been selling it for over 5 years and only 4 people said they had a problem. One of them was her husband and he probably just didn't want to use the hand cream. She's pretty sure one other was just having buyer's regret and felt like she had to lie to make a return. It was a silly thing to do because Mary Kay has a 100% unconditional guarantee backed by the company. If you have any problems making a return, call 1-800-MARY-KAY

No comments:

Post a Comment