Monday, November 21, 2011

Best highlighter, shimmer creme/powder for face? 10pts?

I used to use mary kate and ashleys sequin dust on my fast but they discontinued the finely milled type. Benefit high beam doesnt seem white/shimmery enough for me. What is the whitest glittery face illuminating powder/cream you can think of and that you like? thanks!Best highlighter, shimmer creme/powder for face? 10pts?
well i use MAC's cream color base in Luna and Prescriptives Sheen Cream in Twinkle.And those are shimmery enough for me.Oh,,,, try Benefit's Miss Popularity!! it lBest highlighter, shimmer creme/powder for face? 10pts?
I like Wet 'n' Wild's loose glitter. The grain is quite brilliant, but it has a texture that you either like or hate. When applying, make sure to contain the glitter in the area you want; otherwise you could be in trouble. The white one is rather cool. There are several different varieties.
Without going over the top white I think Girlactik's Star Powder in Lace would be a good choice. It's an incredibly finely milled shimmering powder. You can choose from 3 different colours but I think Lace would be closest to what you are looking for.
try the covergirl powder foudation with the sparkles

No comments:

Post a Comment