Monday, November 21, 2011

Can talc or baby powder also be used to remove shine on the face?

I would suggest blotting sheets (Boscia works well for me, can get at Bath and Body Works or Sephora) or MAC's blotting powder. Or you could use a mattifying foundation like Chanel Mat Lumiere, Makeup Forever Mat Velvet or Lancome Teint Idole.Can talc or baby powder also be used to remove shine on the face?
there used to be a product for this,


blotting papers, they looked like the papers for roll your on smokes, I can't remember the name of them, I presume they are still available. Don't know where though.


Don't use talc powder, it will only clog the pores on your face and cause poblems.Can talc or baby powder also be used to remove shine on the face?
I don't think you should mix your face and feet, if you are trying to remove shine use a daily oil control;like proactiv's-it really works.:)
Clean and Clear as well as a few other skin-care companies/brands make oil removing sheets. They work WONDERS! You simply blot your face with the sheet, and ALL of the shine is removed! They even work for me, which is very surprising, since my skin is so oily. I've been using them for about a year now, and am still happy.





I wouldn't recommend either talc or baby powder, because neither are good for your face. Baby powder, I think, would be the best out of the two... but if you want to make sure that you remove the shine and don't risk breaking out, I would definately go with the oil blotting sheets. :)
I have used this before, and it made my skin a horrendous mess for months even after discontinuing use of it. Do not use it on your face... Spend the extra money and get translucent, talc-free powder. Talc is a carcinogen (it causes cancer) and an irritant on the face.

No comments:

Post a Comment